big-rename-2-update-message.txt (Source)

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Due to unforeseen circumstances I will not be able to continue work on this until
Monday, so we will have to extend the freeze until Tuesday the 17th.

On Tuesday 2015-11-17 this -2 will be removed, and code review as normal will continue.

I apologise for the delay, and will get this completed ASAP.

Further updates will be posted to http://graham.hayes.ie/posts/the-big-rename/